Kratom has been used in Asia as a natural home remedy for several years. Generally, this tree is also known as mitragyna speciosa.
Kraton belongs to a coffee tree family with dried leaves that can be smoked just as tobacco. They contain active compounds like mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine that can also be sold as supplements and used to make tea.
This blog will discuss what you need to know about bulk kratom extracts.
- Below we will explore the steps to take when manufacturing bulk kratom extracts. They include the following;
- Harvest the Kratom tree leaves from their native land in southeast Asia.
- Dry and pulverize the leaves till they produce bulk powdered kratom.
- Mix these Kratom safely with a solvent to extract the plant alkaloids.
- After removing the plant matter, leaving only the solvent and the extracted alkaloids.
- The solvent then evaporates into a final product ready for distribution and packaging to the end user.
To reduce or decrease the risk of contamination in this process, you should pay extra attention to details involved in the Kratom extraction process to keep it clean and well produced. You also need to test your bulk Kratom for purity.
Now that you have processed your bulk Kratom extract, consuming several doses can be very tempting. However, you should know that Kratom extracts are very powerful. We recommend that you start low and slow to consume them, just as with your Kratom.
If this is your first time-consuming Kratom extract, we recommend that you gauge your body tolerance with this new Kratom format before you take it.
Because Kratom extract contains less plant matter, there is little need to dilute it with water or juice while you take a dose. However, just like with any other Kratom powder, you can mix your Kratom extract with any liquid of your choice and drink it.
You can also use the ‘toss-and-wash’ method to take your Kratom extracts. Here all you need is to toss the Kratom extract into your mouth and gulp it down your throat either using juice, water, or any other beverage.
You can buy bulk kratom extracts online or in vape shops and health food stores. These bulk kratom extracts can be used to relieve depression, opioid addiction, and pain.